Monday, March 14, 2011

Phewwww.

We were on retreat this weekend at Riverside Lutheran Bible Camp in Story City, IA (about 15 minutes outside of Ames, IA), from Thursday afternoon to mid-day today (Monday). I'll post a few pictures at some point.

It was wonderful, so much fun, and rather exhausting in a great way (I took an intense nap earlier this evening), and I can feel now that I was very much in need of a break from work. I feel very ready and re-energized to get some good work going and face the challenges I was struggling with before I left.


Bring it on, tomorrow! I can handle you.

PS. I'll write more at some point in the next week and a half - things are feeling slightly less crazier than they were in February so I'm looking at having a little more "me" time which will be good for things like reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment